[rt-users] RT3: Help with sending comments

David M Dennis dmd at speakeasy.org
Fri Mar 19 20:25:12 EST 2004

Anyone spot whats going wrong here.

I have a queue that can receive mail and open a ticket, and autorespond to the
requestor with global template Autorespond

Same queue when ticket is resolved will reply to requestor with global template
resolved.

But when I try and correspond in this queue there is no mail being sent.
Confirmed by checking /var/log/qmail logs, no mail sent when Corresponding.

I have scrip for this queue;

On Correspond Notify Requestors with Global template Correspondence

..and my global template Correspondence is