[rt-users] rt and postfix for queues

Leon Sonntag leon at iwa-solutions.com
Tue Mar 30 16:42:23 EST 2004

At 02:29 PM 3/30/04, joe ritter wrote:
>Hello,
>Is thee something special I need to do in order to use
>Postfix for delivering mail within rt? I have aliases
>set up as follows in /etc/postix/aliases:
>

>bugs: "| /usr/local/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue bugs
>--action correspond"
>bugs-comment: | "/usr/local/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate
>--queue bugs --action comment"

looks to me like
1) you have your quotes in the wrong place (on the comment alias)
2) you are missing a -url argument
Mine looks something like
bugs: "| /usr/local/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue bugs --action correspond
-url http://rt.server.com"

By the way, I am am running Postfix 2.0.18, RT 3.06, RedHat 8