[rt-users] Scrips cancel transactions?

CJ Kucera rt at apocalyptech.com
Sat Nov 6 10:49:13 EST 2004

Ruslan U. Zakirov wrote:
> Try to give right ModifyTicket to Owner role only.
> People just can't do anything with ticket if they aren't owners.
> See also:
> http://wiki.bestpractical.org/?Rights

I'll take a look at that, though your first idea isn't quite what I'm
looking for; we don't mind if people who aren't the actual owner of the
ticket perform ticket operations, we just want to make sure that tickets
can't be resolved without an owner.

I'll take a closer look at the Rights page on the Wiki to see if there's
something in there that would work.

Thanks,
-CJ

--
WOW: Kakistocracy        |  "The ships hung in the sky in much the same
apocalyptech.com/wow     |    way that bricks don't." - Douglas Adams,