[rt-users] Repost! Bug in "OnCreate"!

Dan Lago dlago at roinc.com
Fri Oct 8 12:07:08 EDT 2004

 Hi,
	I have a similar problem.  I would like to have the owner
notified when a ticket is assigned to him.  So I tried the global
scrips: On Create Notify Owner with template new item for your review
and On Transaction Notify Owner with template new item for you review.
This doesn't work regardless of whether the owner is the creator of
whether the owner is someone else.  All of the default scrips work.  I
am running Debian Sarge and RT 3.0.11.  Thanks for your help!

Dan