[rt-users] Scrip to Change Requestor for Specific Queue

Joseph Spenner joseph85750 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 15 12:20:42 EDT 2004

I wrote a generic perl script that sits between
sendmail and RT which can be used for filtering, spam
reducing, specific redirecting, etc.  Basically you
point your entry in /etc/aliases to my script rather
than RT.  It checks the content, then decides whether
to drop it or simply pass it to RT.  You could also
easily have a regex in there to change any content
(including requestor) before passing it along to RT.
I have RT 2.0.15, but it should work for any of them.