[rt-users] Restricting Ticket Visibility

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Mon Oct 18 15:07:25 EDT 2004

On Mon, Oct 18, 2004 at 11:46:48AM -0700, Eric Rescorla wrote:
> RT version: 3.0.6

Heya Eric,

	Before you spend a bunch of time trying to debug this one, it's
	worth going up to 3.0.12 as I know there were query builder bugs
	fixed between then and now. (Also, be sure to upgrade to a
	current DBIx::SearchBuilder.)

	This might also be the fault of the paging logic, which is in
	the database. So your first page is the first 25 results, which
	contain no records that the user has the right to see. I'm
	betting that if you kept hitting "next", the right thing would
	happen.

	-J

PS Say "hi" to L for me.