[rt-users] RequestTracker use at colleges and universities

Jeanne Schock jschock at brynmawr.edu
Fri Oct 22 12:38:12 EDT 2004

Dear List Members,

Bryn Mawr college is currently evaluating a number of proprietary and open source solutions to replace TroubleReporter. This is very much a committee process. Those of us in Systems would like to go with RequestTracker. Being able to present the committee with a list of other educational institutions, especially those of the small liberal arts type, would go a long way towards getting approval for our recommendation. We would also love to find some nearby colleges in PA or NJ with whom we could arrange a visit for committee members to see RT in action.

Any information or invitations to discuss how you use RT at your college would be very much appreciated.

Cheers,

Jeanne

--
Jeanne Schock