[rt-users] (newbie): Adding more Status options

Rimbert Rivera rrivera at comtex.com
Tue Sep 7 14:10:39 EDT 2004

We've been using RT for over 6 months and now we would like to customize
it to our needs.  I am a newbie as far as customizing RT and only know
very basic Linux so I'm hoping this question would be a good place to
start.

How do I add more options in the Status field of a ticket?  I can see it
is stored in the Tickets database, but I can't find where RT gets the
options to display in the drop-down box.

We're running RT 3.0.6 on RedHat 9.0 with Perl 5.8.0, MySQL 4.0.16 and
SendMail 8.12.8

- Rim

Rimbert Rivera
Sr. Network Engineer
COMTEX News Network
rrivera at comtex.com
(703) 820-2000
Discover more about COMTEX at: http://www.comtex.com/
This e-mail is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
Any review, dissemination, copying, printing or other use of this e-mail
by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender
immediately and delete the material from any computer.