[rt-users] Showing stalled tickets

Drew Barnes barnesaw at ucrwcu.rwc.uc.edu
Thu Apr 7 08:13:49 EDT 2005

Tim Bishop wrote:

>I want to make stalled tickets show up in the "10 highest priority
>tickets I own" on the home screen, and when you click on a queue name
>under "Quick search".
>
>Both look like relatively simple changes in Elements/MyTickets and
>Elements/Quicksearch. But, I'd like to do this using something like the
>Callback stuff - since I'd prefer not to modify the RT code itself. Is
>this doable?

Instead of modifying share/html/Elements/QuickSearch, copy it to
local/html/Elements/QuickSearch and modify it there.  The local copy
will override the share copy and you haven't modified the code, really,
as simply removing the local file will make RT revert to the original setup.

DB

--
Drew Barnes
Applications Analyst