[rt-users] Owners Field

Adrian Carter cartera at lei.net.au
Mon Aug 1 22:11:15 EDT 2005

Ok, I have a problem with a few 1000 users in RT and the owners field
consequently taking forever

How can I either a: speed up the database so it doesnt take forever to
return the ticket owners (which includes all users being searched to
build the pop-up) or b: fix all the pages so it doesnt break RT (which
i've done everywhere except now update breaks the owner because it
doesnt list the owner instead leaves the field blank which means you
delete the owner when updating... doh!)

--
Adrian Carter
Technical Manager

Web	  http://www.lei.net.au http://support.lei.net.au
Direct    +61 2 6163 6162  Support 1 300 662 415
E-mail    cartera at lei.net.au