[rt-users] Session timeout

tmaciak at ci.grand-rapids.mi.us tmaciak at ci.grand-rapids.mi.us
Tue Aug 16 10:11:46 EDT 2005

   Ian,
   Thanks for the reply. I looked into the wiki and saw the perl script to
   delete sessions in the DB, however within my SESSIONS table there is no
   data.
   It appears that the cookie is set for expiration "at the end of Session".
   Meaning whenever a user closes their browser
   It removes the cookie. I did wiki searches for session , cookie and for
   timeout but found nothing to help tell me
   How to configure the session in RT.
   That's when I searched through all of the RT user list archives and found
   this interesting information
   And yes, it still applies even for RT v3.4.2
   http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/rt-devel/2004-November/006503.html
   T.J. Maciak
   Internet/Intranet Developer
   Department of IT