[rt-users] Form submission

Bob Hagen rdh at stealthllama.org
Tue Aug 16 10:45:29 EDT 2005

Greetings!

I'm relatively new to RT, so I'm still exploring it a bit and tailoring
it to my work environment.  One of the integration challenges I'm facing
is how to create web forms for ticket submission.  Is there a way I can
have a form kick out an email to RT with the actual Requestor mapped out
appropriately?  I wouldn't want to the owner of tickets submitted
through the web to have a Request of the www at servername.org.

Is this best done via a direct CGI connections to the database or is
there a way to product a formatted email that will map the fields out
properly?

Regards,
-Bob-