[rt-users] Table relations in RT

Hilde T Lauvset Rafaelsen hilde.rafaelsen at cc.uit.no
Wed Aug 31 07:38:12 EDT 2005

Hi,

When a new Ticket is created in RT which tables are updated? Is a new item insertet in Principals, CachedGroupMembers, GroupMembers and Groups every time a new ticket is created?

I have looked at the RT database schema and tried to analyze the relation between all tables, but isn't 100% sure I understand everything. It would have been helpful if I could have looked at an insert example, but I don't know where all the insert, select and delete queries are hide in RT.

Hope anyone can help me here.

--
Hilde