[rt-users] Resolving ticket without sending outgoing email to requestors

bobb bobb+rt-users at redbrick.dcu.ie
Thu Dec 1 15:56:05 EST 2005

Davin Flatten hath declared on Thursday the 01 day of December 2005  :-:
> Hello-
>
> Is there anyway to resolve a ticket without sending the requesters a
> confirmation email.  It works fine if the user responds with a further
> issue on the ticket and the ticket is opened, but our nicer users might
> reply to the resolved email with 'Thanks!' which reopens the ticket.  We
> try to resolve it again, and again 'Thanks!'.  Is there a way you can
> suppress this email and still resolve the ticket?

Disable the scrip.

As superuser:
Configuration -> Global -> Scrips -> "On Resolve Notify Requestors with template Resolved"

And set "Stage:" to "Disabled".

(At least, thats what I did...)

- bobb

--
Mr. Rogers could explain shoe-tying and make it seem like the coolest
thing in the world. He was our Uncle and older brother. He told us we