[rt-users] Deleting particular attachments

Adam Hirsch adam at baz.org
Tue Feb 8 13:56:39 EST 2005

I figured this must be an FAQ by now, but apparently my users must be
dumber than the average bear, having gone over the wiki and the docs to no
avail.  Having had a business-sensitive attachment sent in with a ticket,
I'm looking for the shortest-path to removing it from an RT 3.0.x (I know,
I know) instance.  Any suggestions (i.e. sql DELETE statements) or pointers
to docs-for-the-impaired would be most, most welcome.

Adam

--
One word -- to a wise man.                         <http://web.baz.org/~adam/>
One lash -- to a bright horse.  - Zen saying                     <adam hirsch>