[rt-users] Notify owner unless they are already an AdminCc

Ruslan U. Zakirov Ruslan.Zakirov at acronis.com
Tue Jan 11 09:04:04 EST 2005

One way.
Insert new record into table ScripActions with next column values:
	Name: Notify Owner and AdminCcs
	ExecModule: Notify
	Argument: Owner,AdminCc
Other column values take from existant records in this table:
SELECT * FROM ScripActions;

Then delete one of the scrips and change action of the other scrip to
action that has been inserted.