[rt-users] New ticket statuses

Joseph Hammerman jhammerman at idetic.com
Wed Jul 27 13:51:48 EDT 2005

Hello RT users list. We have a management request to add two new ticket
statuses to the RT default ticket statuses. Research indicates that altering
the array at the bottom of the RT-Siteconfig file in rt3/etc will add the
statuses after following some procedure to rebuild RT. My manager
recommended subscribing to the user list and asking what the recommended
procedure is, in order to avoid, as he put it, the sixth circle of the
damned where you are running three broken versions of the application on
different servers. In light of that it would be brilliant if someone could
tell me A) whether RT must be completely rebuilt after this change is made,
and B) the actual steps for changing either the names of existing statuses
or adding new statuses. Thanks RT-users!