NEVERMIND (was Re: POLL: comments with status changes (was Re: [rt-users] Comment when ticket transfers queues))

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Fri Jun 17 13:59:28 EDT 2005

On Fri, Jun 17, 2005 at 12:56:54PM -0500, Vicki Stanfield wrote:
> IMO, it would be close. All I want is the option of adding a comment
> when a status change like a queue transfer is done.

And off-list you clarify that you aren't really trying to get it to
*force* the user to fill in that comment, which wasn't clear from your
original posting -- at least, not to me.

Teach them to use the Jumbo page to do those things; it has a comment
field on it already.

Cheers,
-- jra

      If you can read this... thank a system administrator.  Or two.  --me