NEVERMIND (was Re: POLL: comments with status changes (was Re: [rt-users] Comment when ticket transfers queues))

Vicki Stanfield vicki at progeny.com
Fri Jun 17 14:17:06 EDT 2005

Jay R. Ashworth wrote:

>On Fri, Jun 17, 2005 at 12:56:54PM -0500, Vicki Stanfield wrote:
>

>>IMO, it would be close. All I want is the option of adding a comment
>>when a status change like a queue transfer is done.
>>

>And off-list you clarify that you aren't really trying to get it to
>*force* the user to fill in that comment, which wasn't clear from your
>original posting -- at least, not to me.
>
>Teach them to use the Jumbo page to do those things; it has a comment
>field on it already.
>
>Cheers,
>-- jra

I tried to clarify it in one of my on-list responses to Ruslan, but
apparently I didn't do so.  I don't need for it to be forced, but I
wanted it to be one action that prompted for the comment (which could be
empty) and moved the ticket to the named queue. Sorry if I was unclear.
I'll look at the jumbo option. Thanks.

Vicki