[rt-users] Comment when ticket transfers queues

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Fri Jun 17 14:24:22 EDT 2005

> I tried to clarify it in one of my on-list responses to Ruslan, but
> apparently I didn't do so.  I don't need for it to be forced, but I
> wanted it to be one action that prompted for the comment (which could be
> empty) and moved the ticket to the named queue. Sorry if I was unclear.
> I'll look at the jumbo option. Thanks.

So, I think the easiest way to do this is just to add the "Queue"
dropdown to the Comment/Reply page, possibly using a callback.

This is entirely untested.  And by that, I mean that I'm typing it in my mail client, not a text
editor where I can try it. So there are likely typos.

mkdir
/opt/rt3/local/share/html/Callbacks/Progeny/Ticket/Update/

create BeforeUpdateType in that directory containing:

<%args>
$id => undef
</%args>
<%init>
my $TicketObj = LoadTicket($id);
</%init>

Queue: <& /Elements/SelectQueue, Name => 'Queue', Default => $TicketObj->Queue &>