NEVERMIND (was Re: POLL: comments with status changes (was Re:[rt-users] Comment when ticket transfers queues))

Raed El - Hames r at elhames.co.uk
Fri Jun 17 18:48:53 EDT 2005

I read the whole thread and it was mentioned a couple of times already what
I think the easiest thing to do which is to hide the Queue change and Status
change from  /opt/rt3/local/html/Ticket/Elements/Editbasics forcing your
users to use the comment/reply pages (Update.html) for Queue/status changes
where there available to them is a comment form to fill in if they wish to
do so ...
Why the big thread ...RT is Open source make it how you want it .

Roy