[rt-users] view all open tickets

Dave Kettmann dkettmann at netlogic.net
Tue Jun 21 19:04:30 EDT 2005

I have made an Element to include on everyone's 'Home' page that lists all tickets with a status of open, new or stalled. We have a small tech support group that uses this, but it helps us keep track of open issues. I wouldnt know how to make only one user see it, but if you want what I have let me know. I just modified the MyTickets Element to show every open ticket.

Dave Kettmann
NetLogic
314-266-4000