[rt-users] New ticket created as resolved

Brookes, Iris Iris.Brookes at tdsecurities.com
Wed Jun 22 14:21:14 EDT 2005

Hello All:

I would like a specific email notification sent when a new ticket has been created as resolved so I've implemented the code found at:

http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?OnCreateResolved
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=rt-users <http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=rt-users&m=111587711914525&w=2> &m=111587711914525&w=2

as a global scrip with a specific template =====>>> it does not work. I've followed the directions exactly as stated. The only email that get sent is to the requestor regarding the creation of the ticket. I have also tried mapping the scrip to the queues instead of being global. I tried replacing the template with all of the other global templates .... still without any luck.

Does anyone have any idea what I may have missed?

Iris