[rt-users] Auto-fill based on unique id

Ramon Kagan rkagan at yorku.ca
Tue Mar 1 08:33:01 EST 2005

HI,

You probably don't want to use a scrip, it's after the fact (although it
would work, you just wouldn't see it until you submit).  You may wish to
consider adding some javascript or the like to the form to do your
directory (LDAP or whatever you are using) lookup for the information.

Ramon Kagan
York University, Computing and Network Services
Information Security  -  Senior Information Security Analyst
(416)736-2100 #20263
rkagan at yorku.ca

I have not failed.  I have just	       I don't know the secret to success,
found 10,000 ways that don't work.     but the secret to failure is
				       trying to please everybody.
	- Thomas Edison				- Bill Cosby