[rt-users] Ticket Escalation without Updated field being updated

Ben Goodwin ben at atomicmatrix.net
Wed Mar 2 11:23:48 EST 2005

I'm not so sure this is the case; I have the following in one of my scrips:

  # Don't RecordTransaction, else a Scrip loop will occur!
  $self->TicketObj->AddCustomFieldValue (Field => $cf->id,
                                         Value => $newValue,
                                         RecordTransaction => 0);

Setting RecordTransaction to 0 MAY prevent the Updated field from being
updated - I haven't tested or checked the code.

   -=| Ben