[rt-users] Inbound email put in to right queue.

Roedel, Mark MarkRoedel at letu.edu
Wed Mar 2 12:28:22 EST 2005

Looks like your sendmail at least thinks it's handling things
correctly...are there any errors in your RT logs?  I'd suspect you might
find something to the effect of "Queue 'client' does not exist"...

I don't currently have any queues with spaces in their names, but I
vaguely remember having to put quotes around a queue name before to
ensure that it was interpreted correctly...

--
Mark Roedel
Web Programmer / Analyst