[rt-users] LDAP SMB overlay update

Russell Mosemann mose at ns.cune.edu
Wed Mar 2 19:33:18 EST 2005

There's a small update to the LDAP SMB overlay that I modified.  A bug
prevents autocreate of accounts when authenticating with LDAP or from
grabbing user information from LDAP when autocreating with SMB.

Main Features and Changes
* Fixed some bugs and rearranged code.
* Added authentication and auto account creation through SMB.
* Order and choice of authentication methods may be specified.
* Home/ticket page default refresh intervals may be specified.

http://www.mosemann.com/software/LDAPSMB1.2_RT3.tar.gz

----
Russell Mosemann, Ph.D. * Computing Services * Concordia University, Nebraska
"When young I saw the signs 'Slow children at play'.  Later in life I
 saw 'Slow men at work' and was happy they found a productive niche."