[rt-users] Custom fields question.

Ron Tyro ron.tyro at utoronto.ca
Thu Mar 10 16:29:34 EST 2005

Thanks Drew.

You pointed me into the right direction.  Maybe I've been staring at the
screen too long. :)

This is what was throwing me off:

1) Select Home
2) Select the Queue
3) Select New Query

Some custom fields did not show.  Even if I then selected Query Builder.

But if I do it this way:

1) Select Home
2) Select the Queue
3) Select Query Builder

All the custom fields are available for searching and reporting.

Ron