[rt-users] Approval by group

William Faulk wfaulk at icoria.com
Fri Mar 11 15:10:43 EST 2005

Todd Chapman wrote:

> Yes, I add the group as an AdminCc and I give the AdminCc role
> the necessary rights. I also associate an e-mail address with
> the group which is used instead of individual member addresses.

Okay, I must be being an idiot.  I can't get this to work.

I have a group named Unix.  The template by which the Approval ticket
gets created contains the lines:

> Queue: CCR-Approval
> AdminCC: Unix

My username, wfaulk, is in the group Unix.  When I view the approval
ticket as a ticket, it shows "AdminCC: Unix" and "Queue: CCR-Approval".

I've given the AdminCC role every permission on that queue that exists.
  (I know I don't need them all, but I'm debugging.)

The user wfaulk still cannot approve that ticket.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks so much for the help, BTW.  I know I'm being a pain.

-Bitt

PS: Your clock seems to be about 45 minutes slow.