[rt-users] Is there a way to watch for updates to tickets ?

Russell Mosemann mose at ns.cune.edu
Tue Mar 15 22:05:05 EST 2005

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005, Rainer Duffner wrote:

> is there a way to watch for updates to tickets by customers (or other
> support staff).

I don't care for any more email in my mailbox, and I would just like to
look at the list of tickets I own to see which ones I should check
next.  When a ticket depends on the action of someone else (e.g., I just
replied to the ticket and I'm waiting for the user to respond), I set the
status to stalled.  When the user responds, the ticket will be opened,
again.

I hacked "tickets I own..." to display stalled as well as open and new
tickets.  I also hacked the display so that "new" is displayed in blue and
"open" is displayed in green so that it is easier to see tickets that have
been opened, again, at a glance.

----
Russell Mosemann, Ph.D. * Computing Services * Concordia University, Nebraska
"Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?"