[rt-users] email ticket problems

Labonte, Phil phil.labonte at transcore.com
Thu Mar 24 14:05:01 EST 2005

(sorry if this is a repeat, my email crashed, not sure if it got sent)
Hello all,

I am using RT 3.2.3 on Fedora Core 2.

The install is working and I can create tickets via the web and the
users receive email from RT confirming the tickets creation and changes.

However when I email rt at myserver no tickets get created. Now the box is
receiving the emails I have checked that.

This is a copy of my aliases file entries:

rt:         "|/usr/local/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue general --action
correspond --url http://localhost/"

rt-comment: "|/usr/local/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue general --action
comment --url http://localhost/"

How can I check why nothing is being generated?

I guess you have noticed I am very green when it come to RT.

Thanks!