[rt-users] How to reset the ticket counter

jay alvarez rtb0y at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 22:11:44 EST 2005

Hi,
  After newly installing rt3, I've made a couple of
tests on creating tickets through email. Now I can't
find the docs on how to reset these counters. Do you
know how. It seems like counters aren't being reset
even if the ticket is deleted. I'm sure there's a good
reason behind thi. Also, I've noticed that when rt
sends email to the requestor, the reply-to it places
in its email is the one defined in CorrespondAddress
but it would be nice if there a way to set this to the
email of the User or Staff who have replied to the
email or is working on the ticket? Same as with cc and
bcc.

Thanks.