[rt-users] RT & EXIM (part2)

Russell Mosemann mose at ns.cune.edu
Tue Mar 29 14:14:58 EST 2005

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:

> Is there not also an X-header that contains the ticket number, to give
> the user a second chance if they play with the Subject?

There is an RT-Ticket header and an In-Reply-To header.  The RT-Ticket
header won't be included in the reply, and I'm not sure if the In-Reply-To
header will contain the original information or not.  I also haven't dug
into the code to see if the In-Reply-To header is examined.

----
Russell Mosemann, Ph.D. * Computing Services * Concordia University, Nebraska
"An optimist thinks the glass is half full; a pessimist, half empty.
 The corporate downsizer thinks there's waaaay too much glass, here."