[rt-users] Unable to login (RT2)

Carl Pickering carl at theinternetgroup.com
Tue May 24 15:09:31 EDT 2005

Hi Grant,

Sadly there isn't... Iris just emailed me and asked the same thing..
I've checked the logs under /var/logs/apache both error.log and
access.log
Access shows me connecting, but error shows nothing. I looked through
the config.pm file to see if there is any way to increase the log
output, but im getting nothing..

Carl