[rt-users] Problem with new install of RT 3.4.4

Bill Sandiford bill at telnetcommunications.com
Sat Oct 8 23:25:10 EDT 2005

Hi Ruslan:

yes you are correct about the distro Perl

/usr/bin/perl -v    --- gives output of 5.8.0
/usr/local/bin/perl -v   --- gives output of  5.8.7

running 'locate DBI' comes back with no response, same thing for 'locate
DBI.pm' if that matters

when you are referring to the configure script, what configure script are
you referring to...for what package.

I installed DBI and every other perl module from cpan, mostly by using 'make
fixdeps'

DBI is version 1.48

Bill