[rt-users] Localazation issues

Fevzi Konduk fevzi.konduk at hotsip.com
Thu Oct 20 04:14:51 EDT 2005

Hello,
I recently upgraded our rt 2.0.15 to rt 3.4.4 and I've run across
something that bothers me.

When I go to the login page it's displayed in Norwegian although my
local browser setting is in Swedish. So I added English in as my top
local language and rt login page is now displayed in English (this is
fine).

However I would like to force rt to display in English for all users
despite of what the browsers tell the webserver, is there a way to do
this? (All users on our network are not administrators and can't change
this.)

BR,
Fevzi