[rt-users] Parent Queues

Mark Schroder mschroder at pulsemining.com.au
Mon Oct 31 00:34:21 EST 2005

We are a software developer evaluating R/T as our client support system.

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to link queues to a parent queue?  We
are trying to minimise the total number of queues to review on the summary
page whilst still maintaining a separate queue for each system by client.

We have many companies that use our system and we would like each company to
be able to review outstanding tickets in a queue for their company only.
e.g. Queue name Client1PMqueue, Client2PMqueue are linked to a parent queue
PMQueue that allows us to view all requests for the PM system.

Any assistance in where to look for more information or discussion as to if
this is possible would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

Mark Schroder
General Manager