[rt-users] attaching a wiki to RT

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Mon Oct 31 10:15:52 EST 2005

At Sunday 10/30/2005 04:15 AM, Corey wrote:

>Have any of you integrated a wiki into your RT instance - for general
>documentation purposes and/or as a sort of knowledge base for various queues
>and whatnot?
>
>Of course I could set up an external wiki, and use that - but I'd like to tie
>it in closer into RT so that our RT instance becomes somewhat of a one-stop
>central portal for our projects.
>
>Any suggestions/tips? Anything pre-existing that I could just sort of plug
>into RT?

I did some preliminary analysis of this a few months ago but haven't had
time to actually try it out. My approach was to use the hooks to RTFM to
integrate with a wiki or other KB solution. It seemed to me to very doable
- the interface between RT and RTFM is nicely designed, and dropping in an
alternative KB looked like it could be done fairly simply.

I have some rough notes which aren't in state I'd care to share right now
but if you're interested I'll do a quick clean up & post them.

Steve