[rt-users] HELP: how to steal a ticket from another queue

Shen, Tyler tyler.shen at vicscouts.asn.au
Thu Sep 8 00:31:13 EDT 2005

Hi,

Can anyone kindly tell me how to take over a ticket from another queue.
Occasionally, customer emails are sent to the wrong queue. We want to
forward the ticket to the right queue. How do we do that. Any
suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance!

--
Best Regards,
Shen, Tyler

Phone : 03 8543 9816
Facsimile : 03 8543 9840
E-mail : tyler.shen at vicscouts.asn.au

*** This email (including all attachments) contains confidential
information, which may be privileged. It is intended solely for the
identified recipient(s) to whom it is addressed. If you are not an
intended recipient, please notify Scouts Extranet Service Team
immediately and delete this message from your system. Please note that
any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. You may
not copy or use it for any purpose, or otherwise disclose its contents
to any person. ***