[rt-users] (no subject)

Florian Hochstrasser florian.hochstrasser at swisslog.com
Wed Sep 7 05:13:20 EDT 2005

Dear list

First of all: Hi everyone! I have implemented RT quite a while ago at my
company. It runs very well, but now I need to implement custom stuff.
First of all, a scrip.

Problem: Resolved tickets should be reopened when the customer sends a
reply to it after it's been closed. My code:

Condition:

if (($self->TransactionObj->Type eq "Correspond") &&

    ($self->TicketObj->Status eq "resolved")) {

    return(1);

} else {

    return(undef);

}

Custom action preparation code:

$self->TicketObj->SetStatus = 'open';

$self->TicketObj->SetResolved = '';

return 1;

I can't get that to work, could anybody please point me in the right
direction?

Thanks in advance, Florian

This message may contain legally privileged or confidential
information and is therefore addressed to the named persons only.
The recipient should inform the sender and delete this message,
if he/she is not named as addressee.
The sender disclaims any and all liability for the integrity
and punctuality of this message.
The sender has activated an automatic virus scanning by
Messagelabs, but does not guarantee the virus free
transmission of this message.