[rt-users] User groups with non-priv users

Vance Vagell vance.vagell at audiumcorp.com
Tue Sep 20 14:45:57 EDT 2005

Hi Ruslan,

Thank you for the reply.  The problem with making all of these users
privileged is that they then see a different "home" when they login.
For example, right now they can only see the tickets they own.  As soon
as I make them privileged, they then see a list of tickets they own and
unowned tickets.  Perhaps this is just another configuration option that
I need to change, to maintain the look of "home" between privileged and
unprivileged users?

In short, is there any way a user can be added to a group if they are
not privileged?

Regards,
Vance