[rt-users] Possible Enhancement Request - E-mail Transactions

Tim Casada tim.l.casada at sherwin.com
Wed Aug 9 16:44:15 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am wondering if there is a way currently to hide (not completely
removing access to) the e-mail transactions in RT.  Its nice to be able
to see these when needed, but it would also be really nice to have a
button you press to show them in the ticket only when you want them.
The reason I say this is on some of our longer tickets this probably
accounts for 10-20% of the screen real estate.

Thanks,

--
Tim Casada