[rt-users] RT and LDAP authentication (Win2k AD)

Peterson, Erik epeterson at edc.org
Fri Aug 11 14:20:46 EDT 2006

I set up LDAP authentication against W2K3 AD and have both
Web-first-time-login and email-first users autocreated.  To the original
posting:

> but I can't log on with any AD passwords - I have to use the RT internal
> passwords - any ideas?

I wonder if the lines:

> ### What auth methods do you like and in what order?
> Set($AuthMethods, ['LDAP', 'Internal']);

Are in the the etc/RT_SiteConfig.pm

Sounds like the system is set to Internal first.  The users are getting
created, but then the system isn't letting you login.

-Erik