[rt-users] no email when an approval is created

Bill Gunter bgunter at arcsystems.com
Mon Feb 20 17:17:14 EST 2006

The scrips and templates all look fine. The outgoing email scrip depends
on the ticket being open, so I changed the "manager-approval"
Create-Ticket template to set "Status: Open" but now the approval
tickets are being created with Nobody as the owner. If I go into the
ticket and try to set the Owner manually only I am in the list of
candidates (I have global SuperUser rights). So, my guess is that I am
the only user who can have open tickets in the ___Approvals queue but I
have no idea why.

Again, the field Disabled = '2' for the ___Approvals queue. I assume any
value other than '0' hides this queue, but what does '2' do?

--
Bill Gunter
Assistant Director of Information Systems

ARC Systems
P: 512.358.5377
F: 512.892.5552
<www.arcsystems.com>