[rt-users] 3.4.5 Bulk ticket update: Custom fields?

Schultz, Eric ESchultz at corp.untd.com
Tue Feb 21 16:41:02 EST 2006

Search through the archives, someone contributed some code for this.  I
didn't save the URL, unfortunately, from when I grabbed it.  However, I
didn't like the code much, it didn't work too well, so I just used an
idea or two and expanded it for my own use.  I had originally included
this as another section on the bulk update page, but decided instead to
have a separate bulk CF update page.  I think my code checks to make
sure that if you change a CF, that change only gets applied to the
queues it is associated with (e.g., your query returns tickets from more
than one queue).