[rt-users] multi-stage approvals

Bill Gunter bgunter at arcsystems.com
Tue Feb 28 17:05:01 EST 2006

I would like to create a multi-stage approval process for change
management requests where the ticket is first approved after peer
review, then approved by the manager. I've followed the instructions in
the RT-Essentials book but it doesn't seem to be working correctly. Here
is the template per the book.

    = = =Create-Ticket: peer-approval