[rt-users] Password Reminder

Myers, Adam AMyers at abacus-us.com
Thu Jan 26 12:47:36 EST 2006

Did you include the line:

require RT::Action::SendPasswordEmail

________________________________

From: rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com
[mailto:rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com] On Behalf Of Frank
Balonis
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 10:13 AM
To: rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: [rt-users] Password Reminder

Hello,

I'm trying to implment the password reminder as specified here:
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?PasswordReminder

I have a fresh install of Request Tracker 3.4.4 from testing on Debian.

Nothing else has been done other then setup the database and the
RT_SiteConfig to use mysql and my site title.

I followed the instructions and this is the error I recieve when
attemtping to use he Reminder link:

error: 	 Can't locate object method "new" via package
"RT::Action::SendPasswordEmail" (perhaps you forgot to load
"RT::Action::SendPasswordEmail"?) at
/usr/share/request-tracker3.4/lib/RT/User_Overlay.pm line 803.

context: 	 ...
799: 	 . " a password reminder "
800: 	 . "but couldn't find a password change template" );
801: 	 }
802:
803: 	 my $notification = RT::Action::SendPasswordEmail->new(
804: 	 TemplateObj => $template,
805: 	 Argument => $pass
806: 	 );
807:
code stack:
/usr/share/request-tracker3.4/lib/RT/User_Overlay.pm:803
/usr/local/share/request-tracker3.4/html/NoAuth/Reminder.html:37
/usr/share/request-tracker3.4/html/autohandler:85

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank-you
Frank
* NOTE: This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and contains information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately via reply e-mail and please delete this communication.