[rt-users] Rights not migrating

Mathew Snyder jokermjs19 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 5 01:17:44 EDT 2006

I'm migrating from RT v.3.0.9, Postgres to v3.6.0, MySQL v 5.0.22 on
Fedora Core 5.  Our old setup has a group called RT_Admin to which I
belong.  This group has SuperUser rights.

I'm using the script for moving from Postgres to MySQL posted on the
wiki by, I believe, Jesse.  Previously, I've had no problems with this
process.  However, now when I move the database dump-file over to the
new version the rights of that group are apparently wiped out as no one
in the RT_Admin group has access to the Configuration menu.

Have others had this happen?  As I said, previously it wasn't an issue.
It suddenly has become one though.  Any help would be appreciated.

Mathew Snyder