[rt-users] Rights not migrating

theillien jokermjs19 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 5 14:43:00 EDT 2006

I'll try that though I've found since posting my question that the group
isn't even being brought over.  It wasn't a problem a couple of weeks
ago though.

However, having inherited the system, I didn't know the root user
password.  I've since found out what it is and am able to correct the
problem after migrating all the data by re-adding the group as root.

Mathew Snyder