[rt-users] 3.6.0 speed improvements

Thomas Sibley trs at bestpractical.com
Fri Jul 14 11:38:31 EDT 2006

Niels Huylebroeck wrote:
> Jesse :
> If you could give an educated guess if disabling the js and css from
> mason completely would actually impair functionality or stability ?

The CSS and JS contains mason comments (so <%doc></%doc> and %#), which
means that if it's unparsed by Mason, those won't be whisked away before
the browser tries to parse it.  Some browsers may handle it well and
still apply the CSS/JS correctly, others may not.  If you're going to
disable their mason parsing, I really suggest removing any mason
commands in the file.

Tom